When it comes to paying employees, changing laws and potential penalties have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll...
- It's Cost Effective
Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It's a Time Saver
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system--no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies
Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals--you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports
You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers' compensation reports and much more
Comprehensive Payroll Services
Our Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of all of the payroll processing for you, so that you won't have to. You get...
- Your payroll checks prepared on-time, every-time.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as electronic tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker's Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you're interested in. Our prices are very affordable.